Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Gifts from Aunt Grace & Mountain Girl Soap

So Beautiful & Yummy! :} Just opened my package from http://www.mountaingirlsoap.com/ and it smells like summer vacation! Just perfect. Naomi who hand makes the soap also sent me 2 samples to try, an Acai Mangosteen scented soap sample, and a Blackberry Sage scented sample. That was a really thoughtful and sweet gift addition to my purchase, and I'm so glad to try these new scents I wouldn't have thought of trying before. Pop on over to Mountaingirlsoap and try some too!

Also recieved my shipment from "Aunt Grace" at Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntGrace a gorgeous purple blueberry coin purse that zips up so tight no coins can fall out. (I hate having a coin purse that has holes in it.)It is exactly what I needed. Aunt Grace also sent me a gift Market tote with my purse of "matching" blueberry material!! Just have to love companies that send extras!

Ok, have to run along now and try out all my new stuff!! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment