Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Is Spining wool and fiber an addiction?

Hi All,
Just a note .. my boyfriend wants to spend the day with me tommorrow on my day off going to the movies and hanging out together.. Would you consider it an addiction if all I wanted to do was spin more yarn? Would he notice if I brought my hand carders to the theater? he he,
Ran home from work today and snuck my purchase of raw Alpaca fiber to Arlenes house for her to "help" me wash it... well we know who washed it. :} Anyways she did a great job, and I will spread it out to dry tommorrow next to her mohair. Can't hardly wait to see how it cards up!
I've been trying to think of how to best promote my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/RhodaBear and have put in some classified adds. If any of you reading know of some good "cheap" advertising please email me and let me know.
Happy Knitting and Spinning to all of you for now,
TTYL,
Rhoda :}

No comments:

Post a Comment