Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ok So I just made 3 Skeins today..

Yeah, the day I was supposed to be enjoying with my boyfriend went slightly awry, after a nice lunch together I managed to get him outside busy with his friends and he even thought it was his idea... lol... don't tell em... So I managed to spin up 3 new skeins :} The first one I really needed to see how the new curls were going to look actually spun into the fiber and I like it!
Then I needed to spin up some small samples of colored Merino rovings bought on Ebay. They were thin rovings like pencil rovings, multicolored and I spun them with soft patches of Mohair fibers swirled around in random puffs and spots. I still need to wash and dry that one to see the final yarn, but so far it looks very soft and thin, thinner than most of the handspuns I've done so far, but very pretty.

So many fibers ... so little time .. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment