Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not enought Time to Spin!

Hi,
Just a bit frustrated right now, learning this cool hobby spinning wool into yarn and now no time to actually spin and do it! Agghh :} Yeah I know I'm new at blogging and spinning, but I thought a few of you would like to see some of my creations, I've acutally impressed myself since I've never been much creative or artistic.
My sister Arlene is showing me how to spin, and how to card by hand and a crank carder. I usually do a thick and thin, bulky type yarn. Sometimes adding locks or sheep curls. I've learned so far I really like soft fibers and long fibers. It is harder to spin the shorter fibers. I'll add pics so you can check out new yarns as they come along. My Etsy shop is found here http://www.etsy.com/shop/RhodaBear

No comments:

Post a Comment