Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sharing Pic of my latest handspun

Hi, I've been real busy this week on vacation at home, found out I'm going to be a great Auntie (again), have family moving out of town soon, and little time for spinning... however I did manage to find time to make these two very different Art Yarns the black and white one is a natural colored yarn from my sisters Jacob sheep which have big patches of white and black, wish I would have taken pictures of the whole washing and carding process. The wool had quite a bit of spring to it.
The second handspun yarn is a green blend embelished with tensil strips, fiber wraps and curls. A nice soft blend of wool and Alpaca. I don't think the camera/moniters do it justice, very nice color combos.


No comments:

Post a Comment